Friday, April 9, 2010

Peepseos

In case you have leftover Peeps...

I found a use for stale, rock hard (or fresh and fluffy pillows of delight) Peeps. Not only are they easy to make but fun to say. Peepseos! I'm pretty sure someone is going to write an upbeat song or jingle for these creations now.


Here's lookin' at you kid
Simply take the following:


Separate the Oreos. Make sure to break a few - because it would not be acceptable to use broken Oreos and you can thereby conclude that they must be disposed of (in my belly!) properly. I'd recommend having icy cold milk at the ready. Cut the heads off the Peeps (try to ignore their little Peep screams) and then put their bellies in between an Oreo and place their little decapitated heads on top.


Help Us!

Microwave for about 15-20 seconds. Do not stick your fingers in the hot marshmallow. I learned that lesson when I was ten.   They will look like they've grown up!  Or, gotten a little jollier over the holidays.



Yummy!  Next time I make these, I'm adding chocolate frosting in between the Oreos for added gooey happiness.  You may not need more chocolate - but I do.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment