Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Enchiladas

As I mentioned in my last post, my husband REALLY loves turkey.  Or at least, right before Thanksgiving he thinks he does, which means even though we have ten plus available homes to attend and eat turkey at on Turkey Day, we still must make our own a few days later.

While on my journey to find creative uses for the oodles of leftover turkey (two people are not really a match for a 14 lb turkey) I found another usable recipe.

Enter my easy chicken enchiladas recipe.  Simply substitute your leftover white meat (chopped) for the chicken and you have another possibility in the month long journey of finishing off a large bird.

Good luck to you!  We're down to a bag of turkey.  Maybe another recipe or two and we'll be down to 0.  Curry turkey perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment